WorkRite Safety realizes the best way to manage an injury is to prevent it from happening. Our efforts are so focused on prevention. The reality is, injuries do occur. The WorkRite team will work with your company and insurance carrier to streamline the medical management process through timely decisions ensuring the injured worker receives the required care and appropriate placement in the work environment. Our Doctors of Chiropractic and Occupational Nurses can be on site your company to assist you. WE MAKE IT A WIN-WIN RELATIONSHIP FOR ALL PARTIES.
Our program features include:
- Use of routing slips/protocols where appropriate
- Claims validation
- Acute and chronic injury management assistance
- Doctor-to-doctor phone consultation regarding the injured employee
- Assistance with light duty recommendations emphasizing early return to work or no lost-time at all
- RTW exams and drug testing
- Overall coordination between company, insurance carrier, and treating provider
OUR GOAL: To reduce or eliminate lost work days, restricted days and associated costs while ensuring quality care for the injured employee.